Use this free Sample Security Officer resume sample to create your own resume for your job application. Feel free to edit and customize our free SampleSecurity Officer resume sample to suit your own needs. Make sure that the final version of your Sample Security Officer resume highlights your unique skills and abilities.
Seeking a challenging position as security officer with experience of 10 years.
2000 to 2010
- Had been responsible for patrolling and keeping the records of all security incidents.
- Provided security services for residents and visitor, ensure the security of the building, residents and visitors.
- Responded to all emergency situations as directed by policies.
- Identification and vehicle checking on daily basis.
- Always alert and keep an eye on every suspected vehicle or personnel.
Matson Associates WLL
1990 to 2000
- Furnished security services for employees and visitors.
- Patrolling the parking, grounds and the interior of facility and securing entrance after hours.
- Informed and warned violators of rule infractions such as carrying forbidden things, smoking, loitering.
- Supplied customers and visitors with escort services.
- Reported irregularities like security doors left unlocked, leaking water pipes, etc.
- More than 4 years experience as security officer and 5 years experience as soldier in U.S. army.
- Wide experience in patrolling, investigation, report making customer service and access system.
- Trained in power hand cuffing, hand gun retention as well as trained in judo.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.